Smart Thermostat Installation
With smart thermostat installation today, there is little need to put up with the limiting technology of old thermostats that are difficult to program and use. Discover the advantages of smart thermostats and get connected to your home’s heating and cooling system from anywhere with your smart phone. Call the friendly customer service people at Murray Air Conditioning, La Vernia, Texas, to schedule an appointment to have a smart thermostat installed in your home.
Benefits of Installing a Smart Thermostat
Take advantage of the numerous benefits of having a smart thermostat installed professionally by Murray Air Conditioning, La Vernia. A smart thermostat automates the functions of your HVAC system, allowing you more over one of the largest and most important investments in your home—your heating, ventilation and air conditioning system, making its operation more efficient and saving you significant money on your energy costs. There are many additional benefits of having a smart thermostat installed in you home.
A smart thermostat has many benefits:
- Fine tunes and adjusts the temperature based on your occupancy and activities. A smart thermostat will pick up on your activities and habits, and even learn to adjust the temperature when you leave your home and return.
- Maintains your HVAC system while you are away from your home. A smart phone app connected to your smart thermostat allows you to check the operation and temperature while you’re away.
- Remote adjustment. Use your phone to adjust the temperature or turn off the HVAC system from anywhere.
- Save money. A smart thermostat encourages you to make intelligent adjustments, allowing you to save energy.
- Receive alerts. Smart thermostats can send you alerts, letting you know something is out of the ordinary with your HVAC system or if the power is down and the thermostat is off line.
- Simple and fast programming. Programming is nearly automatic with a smart thermostat, as it detects your activities and occupancy habits, learns your schedule and adjusts temperatures.
- Evaluate energy use. Read a fascinating monthly report that is emailed to you, showing your energy usage analysis and comparing your use with neighbors.
Installing a Smart Thermostat in Your Home | Serving San Antonio and the Surrounding Area
Are you considering purchasing a smart thermostat or already have purchased one and don’t know where to start? Make the easy call to Murray Air Conditioning, and we will set up a technician to quickly and professionally install you smart thermostat. We service the San Antonio Metro Area and surrounding cities and towns, including: Adkins, Alamo Heights, Atascosa, Bergheim, Blanco, Boerne, Bulverde, Canyon Lake, Castroville, Cibolo, Comfort, Converse, D Hanis, Devine, Divine, Elmendorf, Fair Oaks Ranch, Falls City, Fischer, Floresville, Garden Ridge, Gillett, Helotes, Hobson, Hollywood Park, Hondo, Jourdanton, Karnes City, Kendalia, Kennedy, Kingsbury, La Vernia, Lacoste, Lake McQueeney, Lemming, Leon Springs, Leon Valley, Lytle, Marion, Medina, Moore, Natalia, New Braunfels, Nixon, Pandora, Panna Maria, Pearsall, Pleasanton, Poteet, Poth, Rio Medina, San Antonio, Schertz, Shavano Park, Seguin, Somerset, Sonterra, Spring Branch, St. Hedwig, Stockdale, Sutherland Springs, Timberwood Park, Universal City and Von Ormy.